Should your body's frailty stop you from living your life to the fullest? Definitely not. Browse the list of professionally verified Home Attendants to help you with your routine activities like combing your hair, assisting you in walking and bathing, making the bed, remembering your medicine timing, and checking your vitals from time to time.
A home attendants duties vary depending on their relationship with the person they’re helping, and how much support that individual needs. In most cases, caregivers are family members or friends who offer in-home, non-medical assistance.
Home Attendant duties and responsibilities can include:
- Assisting with personal care: bathing and grooming, dressing, toileting, and exercise
- Basic food preparation: preparing meals, shopping, housekeeping, laundry, and other errands
- General health care: overseeing medication and prescriptions usage, appointment reminders and administering medicine
- Mobility assistance: help with getting in and out of a wheelchair, car or shower
- Personal supervision: providing constant companionship and general supervision
- Transportation: driving to and from activities, running errands, and help getting in and out of wheelchair-accessible vehicle
- Emotional support: being a stable companion and supporter in all matters personal, health-related and emotional
- Care for the elderly: orienting or grounding someone with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, relaying information from a doctor to family members
- Back-up care (or respite) services: providing other caregivers a break
- Home organization: help with organizing, packing or cleaning for a trip, or general house care and cleaning
- Health monitoring: following a care plan and noticing any changes in the individual’s health, recording and reporting any differences
Our Service providers give 24 hr senior care at home. Our affordable senior care is professionally certified.We are always dedicated to provide the best elderly care with a team of experienced and well behaved physical attendants .Seniors First is the right place for you to begin and conclude your search for attendants. Personal Attendants are just like companions who can take care of some daily activities and health care for the elderly.